APPLICATION OF HENNA STENCILS
Stencils for both tattooing and home decoration
Our stencils can be used with
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STENCIL TATTOOS
1. Carefully remove white backing paper
2. Apply stencil to skin
3. Slowly peel back clear protective sheet
4. Apply henna to skin
5. Leave to dry for up to 1 hour
6. When henna is dry, crumble off and remove stencil.
7. Always leave henna overnight before washing area of tattoo. If done with care, stencils can be re-used upto a maximum of 5 times.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FACE PAINT TATTOOS:
- Carefully remove white backing paper
- Apply stencil to skin
- Slowly peel back clear protective sheet
- Using sponge or cotton wool apply face paint to stencil.
- Don't worry if you go over the edge you can easily remove with soapy water.
- Remove stencil carefully.
- Add glitter for a special effect or add other colours with a paintbrush.
If done with care, stencils can be re-used upto a maximum of 5 times.